- The RJ45 High Performance Category 6 UTP Patch Cable is the perfect performance upgrade. Used to replace any Cat 5 cable that fails to support 100 Base-T or Gigabit Ethernet. With RJ45 male-to-male connectors and a snagless molded strain relief. Belkin Patch Cables are used in 10/100/1000 Base-T Ethernet and Token Ring (Type 3) networks. Each Belkin patch cable is fully tested prior to shipment and is configured to maintain proper pair integrity.
- Molded RJ45 connectors
- Carefully constructed and tested, to keep Near End Crosstalk (NEXT) well within acceptable limits
- Colored hoods for departmental color coding
- Constructed with top quality components
- High quality 24 AWG copper wire
- ETL Verified
- Designed for use with Gigabit networks
- Patches from hub to distribution panel
- Connects workstation to wall outlet
There are no reviews yet.