CP2102 chip from SiLabs is a single chip USB to UART bridge IC. It requires minimal external components. CP2102 can be used to migrate legacy serial port based devices to USB. Hobbyists can use it as a powerful tool to make all kinds of PC interfaced projects. This module help all those who are comfortable with RS232/Serial Communication protocol, to build USB devices very easily.
High Quality USB to TTL converter, comes with a 4-pin extension cable.
- Stable and reliable chipset CP2102.
- USB specification 2.0 compliant with full-speed 12Mbps.
- Standard USB type A male and TTL 6pin connector.
- 6pins for 3.3V, RST, TXD, RXD, GND & 5V.
- All handshaking and modem interface signals.
- Baud rates: 300 bps to 1.5 Mbps.
- Byte receive buffer; 640 byte transmit buffer.
- Hardware or X-On/X-Off handshaking supported.
- Event character support Line break transmission.
- USB suspend states supported via SUSPEND pins.
- Temperature Range: -40 to +85.
- Size: 42mm X 15mm.
- Weight: 4g
There are no reviews yet.