The ULN2803 each contain eight Darlington transistors with common emitters and integral suppression diodes for inductive loads. Each Darlington features a peak load current rating of 600 mA (500 mA continuous) and can withstand at least 50 V in the OFF state. Outputs may be paralleled for higher current capability.
Four versions are available to simplify interfacing to standard logic families: the ULN2803 is designed for general purpose applications with a current limit resistor; the ULN2802A has a 10.5 kΩ input resistor and Zener for 14-25 V.
- Eight Darlington transistors with common emitters.
- Output current to 500 mA.
- Output voltage to 50 V.
- Integral suppression diodes.
- Versions for all popular logic families.
- Output can be paralleled.
- Inputs pinned opposite outputs to simplify board layout.