The LM741 series are general purpose operational amplifiers which feature improved performance over industry most applications.
The amplifiers offer many features which make their application nearly foolproof: overload protection on the input and output, no latch-up when the common mode range is exceeded, as well as freedom from oscillations.
- Two Independent, High-Gain, Frequency Compensated Op-Amps
- Input Offset Voltage: 2 mV
- Input Offset Current: 20 nA
- Input Bias Current: 80 nA
- Supply Current: 1.7 mA
- Supply Voltage: ±5V to ±18V
There are no reviews yet.