The TL071 JFET-input operational amplifier family is designed to offer a wider selection than any previously developed operational amplifier family Each of these JFET-input operational amplifiers incorporates well-matched, high-voltage JFET and ndbipolar transistors in a monolithic integrated circuit.
The devices feature high slew rates, low-input bias and offset currents, and low offset-voltage temperature coefficient. The low harmonic distortion and low noise make the TL07xseries ideally suited for high-fidelity and audio pre-amplifier applications.Offset adjustment and external compensation optionsare available within the TL07x family.
- Low Power Consumption Wide Common-Mode and Differential Voltage Ranges.
- Low Input Bias and Offset Currents.
- Output Short-Circuit Protection.
- Low Total Harmonic Distortion: 0.003% Typical.
- Low Noise.
- High-Input Impedance: JFET Input Stage.
- Internal Frequency Compensation.
- Latch-Up-Free Operation.
- High Slew Rate: 13 V/μs Typical.
- Common-Mode Input Voltage Range Includes VCC+.
There are no reviews yet.