The DIY kit is a semiconductor cooling kit which uses a TEC1-12706 Thermoelectric Cooler 6A Peltier Module. The kit has 2 heat sinks: the bigger one is for the hotter side and the smaller one is for the cooler side. The bigger the heat sink, the greater dissipation of the heat.
The fan, also included in this kit acts as a radiator. This is attached to the bigger heat sink. The TEC1-12706 thermoelectric Peltier module is sandwiched between the two heat sinks. The module will reduce the temperature.
The kit when assembled takes up less space and is ideal for Pet Space air conditioning (dogs house, chicken, etc), small refrigerator.
- This is an unassembled kit.
- The kit does not include TEC1-12706 Thermoelectric Peltier Module
- Please allow a tolerance of 5% on all dimensions as it is done manually.
Features of Thermoelectric Peltier Refrigeration Cooling System DIY Kit:-
- Using GL style of the refrigerator, effectively release the thermal deformation ability of the refrigerator produce at work.
- Small volume, does not occupy space, installation is simple.
- This semiconductor cooler is a form of solid-state cooling that incorporates both semiconductor technologies and electronic assembly techniques.
- It can be used as a Pet Air Conditioner (chicken, little dog, etc.) or a little fridge.