This is a summary of the soil moisture sensor can be used to detect moisture, when the soil is dry, the module outputs a high level, whereas output low. Using this sensor make an automatic watering system, so that your garden plants without people to manage.
- Operating voltage: 3.3V~5V.
- DO: Digital output interface(0 and 1).
- AO: Analog output interface.
- Adjustment: shown in blue potentiometer.
- Dual output mode,analog output more accurate.
- Fixing: 2 hole for easy installation.
- Indicator: Switching output indicator green.
- Using IC: LM393 comparator chip.
- Panel PCB Dimension: 3cm x 1.5cm.
- Soil Probe Dimension: 6cm x 2cm.
- Cable Length: 21cm.
- Soil moisture module is most sensitive to the ambient humidity is generally used to detect the moisture content of the soil.
- Module to reach the threshold value is set in the soil moisture, DO port output high, when the the soil humidity exceeds a set threshold value, the module D0 output low.
- The digital output D0 can be connected directly with the microcontroller to detect high and low by the microcontroller to detect soil moisture.
- The digital outputs DO shop relay module can directly drive the buzzer module, which can form a soil moisture alarm equipment.
- Analog output AO and AD module connected through the AD converter, you can get more precise values of soil moisture.