The flex sensor changes its resistance as its flexed, so you can easily create an analog signal to connect to your microcontroller. We recommend using our Voltage Divider to easily create that signal. The resistance of the flex sensor changes when the metal pads are on the outside of the bend.
Note: Please refrain from flexing or straining this sensor at the base. The usable range of the sensor can be flexed without a problem, but care should be taken to minimize flexing outside of the usable range. For best results, securely mount the base and bottom portion and only allow the actual flex sensor to flex.
- Length: 2.2 Inch
- Height: 0.43 mm
- Non working resistance: 25K Ohms
- Bend resistance range: 45K to 125K Ohms
- Temperature range: -35°C to +80°C
- Life Cycle: million
- Finger movement operated device fuctions
- Gaming (Virtual Motion)
- Medical Devices
- Physical Therapy
- Angle Displacement Measurement
- Bends and Flexes physically with motion device