The Raspberry Pi 3 Model B+ is the latest product in the Raspberry Pi 3 range, featuring a 64-bit quad core processor running at 1.4GHz – the fastest running Raspberry Pi!
New features include a dual-band 2.4GHz and 5GHz wireless LAN, Bluetooth 4.2 / Bluetooth Low Energy, faster Ethernet, and Power over Ethernet (PoE) capability via a separate PoE HAT as well as enhanced cooling features.
- Broadcom BCM2837 Quad Core Processor powered Single Board Computer running at 1.3GHz 1GB SDRAM
- USB: 4ports(USB 2.0)
- BCM43143 WiFi on board
- Bluetooth Low Energy (BLE) on board
- 40pin extended GPIO
- 4 pole Stereo output and Composite video port
- Full size HDMI
- CSI camera port for connecting the Raspberry Pi camera
- DSI display port for connecting the Raspberry Pi touch screen display
- Micro SD port for loading your operating system and storing data
- Upgraded switched Micro USB power source (now supports up to 2.5Amps)
There are no reviews yet.