Gas Sensor(MQ5) module is useful for gas leakage detection (in home and industry). It is suitable for detecting H2, LPG, CH4, CO, Alcohol. Due to its high sensitivity and fast response time, measurements can be taken as soon as possible. The sensitivity of the sensor can be adjusted by using the potentiometer.
Module Features :
- Using high-quality dual-panel design, with power indicator and TTL signal output instructions ;
- The switching signal having a DO (TTL) output and analog output AO ;
- TTL output valid signal is low . ( Low-level signal when the output light can be directly connected to the microcontroller or relay module )
- The higher the voltage , the concentration of the analog output voltage is higher.
- For H2, LPG, CH4, CO, Alcohol has a good detection sensitivity.
- There are four screw holes for easy positioning ;
- Dimensions : 32 (L) * 20 (W) * 22 (H)
- Rapid response and recovery characteristics
- Input voltage: DC5V DC
- Current Consumtion: 1amp.
- DO output: TTL digital 0 and 1 (0.1 and 5V)
- AO output:0.1-0 .3 V (relative to pollution) , the maximum concentration of a voltage of about 4V
- Special note: After the sensor is power on, it needs to be warm up around 20 seconds, measured data can be stable , sensor become warm is a normal phenomenon.
- VCC: positive power supply (5V)
- GND: power supply is negative
- DO: TTL switching signal output
- AO: analog signal output
There are no reviews yet.