K-Type thermocouple are a specific type of temperature sensor. A thermocouple utilizes two trips of different metallic materials and checks the amount emf induces between two points at different temperatures; the phenomenon is called Seebeck effect. These type of temperature sensors are the most accurate and robust, so they have a wide variety of uses. In this article, we cover some of best K-type thermocouple that you can use with your Arduino board.
- Working Voltage: DC 5V.
- Operating Current: 50mA.
- Temperature Measurement Range: 0C to 600C.
- The Temperature Measurement Accuracy: +/-1.5C.
- The Temperature Resolution : 0.25C.
- The Output mode:SPI digital signal.
- With a Fixing hole for easy to fix and install.