The MAX232 is a 2 driver, 2 receiver device following EIA/TIA-232 and V.28 communication standard. It is particularly suitable for applications where ±12 V is not available. The MAX232 uses a single 5 V power supply and only four external capacitors (0.1 μF). Typical applications are in: portable computers, low power modems, interfaces translation, battery powered MAX232 system, multi-drop MAX232 networks.
- Supply voltage range: 4.5 to 5.5V
- Supply current no load (typ.): 5 mA
- Transmitter output voltage swing (typ): ±7.8 V
- Controlled output slew rate
- Receiver input voltage range: ± 30 V
- Data rate (typ.): 220 kbps
There are no reviews yet.