The LM3914 is a monolithic integrated circuit that senses analog voltage levels and drives 10 LEDs, providing a linear analog display. A single pin changes the display from a moving dot to a bar graph. Current drive to the LEDs is regulated and programmable, eliminating the need for resistors.This feature is one that allows operation of the whole system from less than 3V.
- LEDs, Bar or Display Drives.
- Bar or Dot Display Mode Externally Selectable by User.
- Expandable to Displays of 100 Steps.
- Internal Voltage Reference from 1.2V to 12V.
- Operates with Single Supply of Less than 3V.
- Inputs Operate Down to Ground.
- Output Current Programmable from 2 mA to 30 mA.
- No Multiplex Switching or Interaction Between Outputs.
- Input Withstands ±35V without Damage or False Outputs.
- LED Driver Outputs are Current Regulated, Open-collectors.
- Outputs can Interface with TTL or CMOS Logic.
- The Internal 10-step Divider is Floating and can be Referenced to a Wide Range of Voltages.
There are no reviews yet.