This monolithic integrated circuit is an adjustable 3-terminal positive voltage regulator designed to supply more than 1.5A of load current with an output voltage adjustable over a 1.2 to 37V. It employs internal current limiting, thermal shut-down and safe area compensation.
- Output Current In Excess of 1.5A.
- Output Adjustable Between 1.2V and 37V.
- Internal Thermal Overload Protection.
- Internal Short Circuit Current Limiting.
- Output Transistor Safe Operating Area Compensation.
- TO-220 Package.