- High precision clock module
- Working voltage: 3.3~5 .5V; Clock chip: high-precision clock chip DS3231
- Various electronic products or DIY project
- With output TTL level signal indication; Can be connected directly to the microcontroller output IO port; Anti-interference ability; Connect the microcontroller to achieve the touch switch function; The standard 2.54mm pin to do input and output connections; Surrounded by a fixed mounting holes; Module parameters: Size: 38mm (l) x 22mm (W) x 14mm (h); Weight: 8g; Operating voltage: 3.3-5.5V; Clock chip: High-precision clock chip
- DS3231; Clock Accuracy: 0~40 range, the accuracy 2ppm, the error is about 1 minute; With two calendar alarm clock; Programmable square-wave output; Real time clock generator seconds, minutes, hours, day, date, month and year timing and provides valid until 2100 with Leap Year Compensation; Chip temperature sensor comes with an accuracy of +/- 3; Memory chips: AT24C32 (storage capacity 32K); IIC bus interface, the maximum transmission speed of 400KHz (working voltage of 5V); Can be cascaded with other IIC device, 24C32 addresses can be shorted A0/A1/A2 modify default address is 0x57; With rechargeable battery LIR2032, to ensure the clock move normal as system power failure; Wiring instructions (with Arduino UNO R3 for example): SCL-A5, DA- A4, VCC-5V, GND-GND
i2C RTC DS3231 High Precision Real-Time Clock Module
25 in stock
₹249.00 (Exc. GST)
25 in stock
Based on 0 reviews
Only logged in customers who have purchased this product may leave a review.
There are no reviews yet.