The HT 12E Encoder ICs are series of CMOS LSIs for Remote Control system applications. They are capable of Encoding 12 bit of information which consists of N address bits and 12-N data bits. Each address/data input is externally trinary programmable if bonded out.
- 18 PIN DIP.
- Operating Voltage : 2.4V ~ 12V.
- Low Power and High Noice Immunity CMOS Technology.
- Low Standby Current and Minimum Transmission Word.
- Built-in Oscillator needs only 5% Resistor.
- Easy Interface with and RF or an Infrared transmission medium.
- Minimal External Components.
• Burglar alarm system.
• Smoke and fire alarm system.
• Garage door controllers.
• Car door controllers.
• Car alarm system.
• Security system.
• Cordless telephones.
• Other remote control systems.