The HT 12D ICs are series of CMOS LSIs for remote control system applications. This ICs are paired with each other. For proper operation a pair of encoder/decoder with the same number of address and data format should be selected. The Decoder receive the serial address and data from its corresponding decoder, transmitted by a carrier using an RF transmission medium and gives output to the output pins after processing the data.
- 18 PIN DIP.
- Operating Voltage : 2.4V ~ 12V.
- Low Power and High Noice Immunity CMOS Technology.
- Low Standby Current and Minimum Transmission Word.
- Built-in Oscillator needs only 5% Resistor.
- Easy Interface with and RF or an Infrared transmission medium.
- Minimal External Components.
• Burglar alarm system.
• Smoke and fire alarm system.
• Garage door controllers.
• Car door controllers.
• Car alarm system.
• Security system.
• Cordless telephones.
• Other remote control systems.