The Bluetooth Transreceiver HC-05 Breakout is the latest Bluetooth wireless serial cable! This version of the popular Bluetooth uses the HC-05/HC-06 module. These modems work as a serial (RX/TX) pipe. Any serial stream from 9600 to 115200bps can be passed seamlessly from your computer to your target.
The remote unit can be powered from 3.3V up to 6V for easy battery attachment. All signal pins on the remote unit are 3V-6V tolerant. No level shifting is required. Do not attach this device directly to a serial port. You will need an RS232 to TTL converter circuit or Arduio XBee USB Adapter if you need to attach this to a computer. You can either solder a 6-pin header or individual wires. Unit comes without a connector. Please see related male and female pins below. And now, we provide HC-05/06, HC-05 could be setting to Master or Slave by user. HC-06 just be Master or Slave, that could be customized.
- CSR Bluetooth Chip Solution
- Bluetooth Spec v2.0 EDR Compliant
- Enhanced Data Rate (EDR) compliant with V2.0.E.2 of specification for both 2Mbps and 3Mbps modulation modes
- Full Speed Bluetooth Operation with Full Piconet Support and Scatternet Support
- Increadible samll size with 3.3V input, and RoHS Compliant
- UART interface and with baudrate setup function
- Support for 8Mbit External Flash Onboard
- Support for 802.11Co-Existence
There are no reviews yet.