This is a brushless (BLDC) outrunner motor specifically made for quadcopters and multirotors. It is a 1400kV motor. It provides high performance, super power and brilliant efficiency. These motors are perfect for medium size quadcopters with 8 inch to 10 inch propellers. Use this to build powerful and efficient quadcopters.
The comes complete with mounting bolts, prop adapters and power leads.
It can be used with our F450 quadcopter frame. Our 30A ESCs can be used to drive the motor.
- KV: 2200
- No load Current : 10 V : 0.5 A.
- Current Capacity: 12A/60s
- No Load Current @ 10V: 0.5A
- No. Of Cells: 2-3 Li-Poly
- Motor Dimensions: Φ27.5 x 30mm
- Shaft Diameter: Φ3.17mm
- Shaft diameter : 3.175mm.
- Minimum ESC Specification: 18A (30A Suggested)
- Thrust @ 3S with 1045 propeller: 800gms approx
- Thrust @ 3S with 0945 propeller: 475gms approx
- Thrust @ 3S with 0845 propeller: 475gms approx