- Brand new and high quality.
- L293D is a monolithic integrated, high voltage, high current, 4-channel driver.
- Basically this means using this chip you can use DC motors and power supplies of up to 10 Volts, thats some pretty big motors and the chip can supply a maximum current of 600mA per channel, the L293D chip is also what’s known as a type of H-Bridge.
- The H-Bridge is typically an electrical circuit that enables a voltage to be applied across a load in either direction to an output, e.g. motor.
- 2 interface for 5V Servo connected to the Arduino’s high-resolution dedicated timer – no jitter.
- Can drive 4 DC motors or 2 stepper motors or 2 Servo.
- Up to 4 bi-directional DC motors with individual 8-bit speed selection.
- Up to 2 stepper motors (unipolar or bipolar) with single coil, double coil or interleaved stepping.
- 4 H-Bridges: per bridge provides 0.6A (1.2A peak current) with thermal protection, can run motors on 4.5V to 10V DC.
- Pull down resistors keep motors disabled during power-up.
- reset button.
- 2 external terminal power interface, for seperate logic/motor supplies.
- Tested compatible for Arduino Mega, Diecimila & Duemilanove.
- Size:6.8cm x 5.5cm x 2cm – 2.68inch x 2.17inch x 0.79inch.
Arduino & Shields, Arduino Shields
Arduino Motor Shield
4 in stock
₹169.00 (Exc. GST)
4 in stock
Based on 0 reviews
Only logged in customers who have purchased this product may leave a review.
There are no reviews yet.