The Arduino Compatible LilyPad is a microcontroller board designed for wearables and e-textiles. It can be sewn to fabric and similarly mounted power supplies, sensors and actuators with conductive thread. The board is based on the ATmega328 with the Arduino bootloader. The main board has a minimum number of external components to keep it as small (and as simple) as possible. The latest version supports automatic reset for even easier programming. The back side of the LilyPad is completely flat. It uses a surface mount programming connector, which keep the header from poking through.
- Microcontroller: ATmega328P.
- Operating voltage: 2.7V ~ 5.5V (recommended 5V).
- Input voltage: 2.7V ~ 5.5V (recommended 5V).
- Digital I/O pins: 14 (of which 6 provide PWM output).
- Analog input pins: 6.
- DC current per I/O pin: 40mA.
- Flash memory: 16KB (of which 2KB used by bootloader).
- SRAM: 1KB.
- EEPROM: 512bytes.
- Clock speed: 16MHz.
There are no reviews yet.