The EasyDriver Stepper Motor Driver is a simple to use stepper motor driver, compatible with anything that can output a digital 0 to 5V pulse (or 0 to 3.3V pulse if you solder SJ2 closed on the EasyDriver). EasyDriver requires a 7V to 30V supply to power the motor and can power any voltage of stepper motor. The EasyDriver has an on board voltage regulator for the digital interface that can be set to 5V or 3.3V. Connect a 4-wire stepper motor and a microcontroller and you’ve got precision motor control! EasyDriver drives bi-polar motors, and motors wired as bi-polar. I.e. 4,6, or 8 wire stepper motors. On this version (v4.4) we fixed the silk error on the min/max adjustment.
Caution: Do not connect or disconnect a motor while the driver is energized. This will cause permanent damage to the A3967 IC.
Features of the EasyDriver Stepper Motor Driver:
- A3967 microstepping driver.
- MS1 and MS2 pins broken out to change microstepping resolution to full, half, quarter and eighth steps (defaults to eighth).
- Compatible with 4, 6, and 8 wire stepper motors of any voltage.
- Adjustable current control from 150mA/phase to 750mA/phase.
- Power supply range from 7V to 30V. The higher the voltage, the higher the torque at high speeds.
Documents related to the EasyDriver Stepper Motor Driver:
There are no reviews yet.