This 7806 of fixed-voltage integrated-circuit voltage regulators is designed for a wide range of applications. These applications include on-card regulation for elimination of noise and distribution problems associated with single-point regulation. Each of these regulators can deliver up to 1 A of output current. The internal current-limiting and thermal-shutdown features of these regulators essentially make them immune to overload. In addition to use as fixed-voltage regulators, these devices can be used with external components to obtain adjustable output voltages and currents, and also can be used as the power-pass element in precision regulators.
- Output Current in Excess of 1A.
- Internal Thermal Overload Protection.
- No External Components Required.
- Output Transistor Safe Area Protection.
- Internal Short Circuit Current Limit.
- Available TO220 Package.
There are no reviews yet.