The 2 Wheel Drive Smart Robot Chassis Kit. Base of the chassis is made of Laser-Cut Clear-Acrylic sheet and can hold four dual shaft gear motors on either sides. Each dual shaft motor has one side holding the wheel while the other is connected to an included encoded disk. The chassis has enough holes and openings for mounting Sensors, Motor Drivers, and control modules. This kit can be used to build a robot for distance sensing, Obstacle Avoidance, Line follower, Flame Detector, Speed Tester, Wireless remote controlled Car, and any other creative works you can think of.
- The kit requires assembling and you may need an additional screwdriver to set the screws and nuts together. Remember, the fun begins with assembling.
- The chassis has a layer of paper on both sides. You may either choose to remove and assemble it, or leave it as is.
- The included bo motors operate on 6V to 9V only.
- Chassis base: 1.
- Dual shaft gear motors: 2.
- Wheels / Tyre: 2.
- Caster wheel: 1.
- Encoded disks: 2.
- Acrylic motor brackets to hold 2 motors: 4.
- On off switch: 1.
- 4 AA Battery holder: 1.
- Set of Screws, Nuts, Mounts to assemble the chassis.
There are no reviews yet.